Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Miz............ IS.............AWESOME!!!!!!

I think it is a pretty safe bet that most people would agree with me on this. The Miz is the ONLY entertaining part of Raw, who can also back it up.

To me, The Miz has a bit of that old school feel. If we took a time machine and sent him back to the late 80s or early 90s, he would fit right in with the heels of back then. The Rudes, the Perfects, all of em. Yes, that is right, I put The Miz on the same level as Rude and Perfect.

To me, currently, he is the best on the mic in the company. His current feud with MVP is kinda boring mainly because The Miz comes out and cuts a great promo, and out comes MVP and makes it boring. The Miz shuts him down every time with little effort, and I have gone from hating The Miz, to liking him, and I don't think I am alone, take a listen........skip to the 7 minute mark.

No comments :

Post a Comment