Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Jackie Gayda Haas Wins First Place in Figure Competition



Now don't get me wrong, I love females who keep themselves in shape. But on the flip side of the coin, I can't dig a chick whose ripped, shredded and looks like her skin is the gift wrap on a bag of bones....Excuse me, I think I just threw up in my mouth....

Remember Jackie Gayda Haas?...No? Really?

Well, back when WWE Tough Enough was just getting started, she was one of the original contestants....Still nothing huh? She also managed some ja-brone named Rico...Yeah, that's not worth remembering either. Well, let's assume you did remember her as a WWE Diva who then turned TNA Knockout and became the wife of former WWE superstar Charlie Haas. Bottomline is that she's put the wrestling business behind her and has now focused her career on fitness and bodybuilding.

Seems like things are paying off in her new career venture because she recently competed in the Bill Grant Classic Bodybuilding Competition and won first place in two categories. Not bad for a rookie. Check out the exclusive video montage of her competition and let us know your thoughts in the comments below.

And as a side note - there was a tremendous bikini contest that non-shredded, Skeletor-looking chicks were NOT involved in. So if you're interested in seeing some smoking hot thickness that know how to fill out a thong, post your requests below and I'll be sure to share that video as well with you readers!

No comments :

Post a Comment