Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Wrestlezone Loves Wrestlemania!

"The Wrestlemania 2010 hockey jersey that Wayne Gretzky was wearing was not officially made by WWE, but rather it is just another piece of the ongoing campaign to get WM 2010 in Phoenix, Arizona. If the show is held in the city, it will likely be at the University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, which will be hosting the Super Bowl this year. Gretzky is obviously pulling for the event to come to Phoenix, since it is the home of his team the Phoenix Coyotes."

Ever since I called Ryan Clark out on posting Maria In Playboy posts more than 10 times in 1 week, they stopped, and I got curious. I never read Wrestlezone, only time I do is when some friends pass along stupid crap that Wrestlezone posts. Well I decided to find stuff for myself, and well, it is true. After reading Wrestlezone for 2 days, I have read at the very least 5 reports of Wrestlemania in Phoenix AZ in 2010. Good to see Ryan Clark keeping up the good work on posting the same useless information over, and over, and over again. Go Ryan!

No comments :

Post a Comment