Thursday, May 20, 2010

Top Future Hall of Fame Contenders That Wrestle Currently

This is an article I wanted to put up for a while figured I'd just throw it up today it is about the wrestlers who are currently active in the WWE that I believe will be in the hall of fame in the future.


1. Shawn Michaels (had to make an exception he's an obvious choice)


2. The Undertaker (of course)


3. John Cena (First Hogan, then Stone Cold, Cena is next)


4. Triple H (Once HHH retires he's definitely in unless he pisses off Vince)


5. Chris Jericho (One of the best workers in the company it'd be a crime to not induct him).


6. Kane (Believe it or not but I actually can see WWE putting Kane in the HOF after he retires, although not as fast as the others)


Possible Canidates: Edge (very unlikely), Randy Orton
Final Note: Hopefully WWE starts inducting some old WCW guys and even people who retire who aren't with the WWE like Kurt Angle. Randy Savage has been due a induction for years now make it happen WWE.

3 comments :

  1. I wanna know when HBK started wrestling again and when Kurt Angle retired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You misunderstood Anonymous commentor #2. I wanted to make an exception for Shawn Michaels because he didn't quit too long ago and he's pretty much guaranteed to be in the HOF within 5 years.

    I never said Kurt Angle retired I said I hope WWE puts him in the HOF after he retires even if he retired while working with TNA. I hope that clears up any confusion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why are u guys not posting on our message board? http://devonlohan.forumotion.com/the-squared-circle-f5/

    ReplyDelete